Legal Secretary- Cathedral Appointments are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a local, well-established firm based in Totnes. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months’ legal secretarial experience, ideally within Private Client but any area would be considered.
Responsibilities of a Legal Secretary will include, but are not limited to:
· Providing high quality secretarial and administrative support to the team
· Undertaking fast and accurate audio typing duties
· Diary management
· Answering and directing telephone calls where appropriate
· Formatting and proofreading documents
· Maintaining client files and filing to a high standard
Background/Skills of a Legal Secretary:
· You will have a minimum of 6 months’ experience working as a Legal Secretary
· Audio/Copy typing experience, ideally with minimum speeds of 60wpm
· You will be highly professional and organised, with exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail and a professional, confident manner
· You will have excellent IT skills; including the use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
· You will have strong client care skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a friendly and supportive local firm. If you are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV through to Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Legal Secretary, Secretary, Private Client, Probate, Law Firm, Digital Dictation, Audio Typing, Typing, Typist, Law, Jobs in Totnes, Totnes Jobs, Devon Jobs