Pure Business Group
Pure Business Group offers a full suite of legal services and is comprised of two ABS Law firms. From Costs Drafting and recovery, litigation funding provision, claims management operations, claims handling services, IT services to the insurance industry and Sports management business.
Highly motivated law graduate to undertake in-depth research into all aspects of the law in a fast paced legal environment. To use a range of research means to collate, assimilate and produce detailed research packs around an area of law or emerging legal market as required by the business. The role is part of the Pure Business Group Training and Development Department responsible for the co-ordination and training delivered across the 13 separate companies to almost 300 staff within the Pure Business Group. This is best suited for somebody with an aptitude for the law together with an eye for detail with routes for progression as detailed below.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with legal news and changes in legislation.
- As a Legal Researcher, utilise research to provide weekly updates to Group Head of Training.
- Utilise a range of means to source material
- Keep up to date with legal developments by attending relevant courses, meetings and keeping up to date with journals.
- Collate and analyse a wide range of materials.
- Write reports, notes and maintain databases on all the research carried out.
- Meeting deadlines and targets in a timely and efficient manner.
Education and Experience:
- Law Degree essential.
- Technical knowledge of law
- Strong written and analytical skills
- Ability to review large amounts of information and extract pertinent points
- A robust, methodical and energetic approach
- An aptitude for the law
- Editing ability
- Ability to foster and promote productive professional relationships.
- Strong IT skills
- Journalistic/Editorial/Research project experience will be valued.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
- Salary £20k - £25k
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Birthday off
- “me time”
- Employee Assistance Programme