Help us shape the future. Elevate is changing the way legal support services are delivered and we are looking for creative, innovative people who can help. If you are a customer-focused professional who wants your ideas to make a difference, Elevate's team of highly regarded legal service experts could be the right fit for you.
Elevate are seeking candidates for legal project management roles at all levels. Suitable candidates may either have direct prior legal project management experience or alternatively we will consider lawyers or ex-Big 4 consultants looking for a role in this area.
Typical project management tasks will include:
- Matter scoping and planning (supporting / monitoring).
- Risks and issues (monitoring and reporting).
- Budgets (supporting creation and monitoring / reporting progress).
- General support across project admin, meeting management, comms, etc.
For senior roles, the candidate must have experience supporting demanding senior stakeholders in a fast paced environment, either in internal blue chip legal departments or in external client facing private practice roles.
We need a professional with:
- Large law department or law firm experience preferred.
- Experience with litigation or M&A matters desirable.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Polished, presentable, client facing.
- Good communicator. Comfortable interacting with varied stakeholders at all levels in complex professional services environments.
- Good sense of how to modify style for different situations.
- Flexible in your approach and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Pragmatic and creative - able to quickly develop practical solutions to challenging problems.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight or as part of large, complex and diverse team.
- High level of personally accountability for your work. Resilient and resourceful, committed to meeting deadlines even when presented with unexpected challenges.
- Strong project coordination skills and the ability to apply them in a range of different scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present complex project information so that it is concise and accessible.
- Good level of expertise with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experienced user of MS Project or similar project management software.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable.
- We will consider on a case by case basis; PMP, APMP or similar desirable.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.