Legal Personal Assistant
G2 Legal Limited
Greater Manchester, North West, UK
£25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established serious injury law firm in Manchester for a Legal Secretary/PA to work within the Personal Injury Department dealing with high-value compensation claims.
Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant skills with the ability to take responsibility and work on their own initiative is a requirement for the role.
The role will be working on a 121 basis for a Solicitor.
Salary is between £26,000 - £28,000. Duties will include:
Benefits to include:
- Providing one to one administrative support to a Senior Solicitor within the Personal Injury department.
- Managing their diary, setting up meetings and making necessary travel arrangements.
- Digital dictation, generating third party correspondence, emails and Court documents.
- Liaising directly with clients, their families and various other professionals.
- Preparing electronic trial bundles and collating necessary enclosures.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with increases awarded based on length of service;
- Generous bonus scheme;
- Onsite gym;
- A hybrid working policy and more.