Douglas Scott is currently partnering with a National Construction Business in order to identify a Non-Contentious Construction Solicitor to join their team in Manchester
This is an important hire for the business as they continue to increase turnover year on year. Acting as the lead Solicitor for the business, you will be responsible for:
* Review and report on Tender Contract Conditions
* Negotiation and agreement of Main Contract terms and Conditions in conjunction with our Commercial Department
* Review , comment and agree Warranties
* Responsibility for our in house Sub Contract conditions
* Review and completion of Sub Contracts
* Production of monthly legal status report
* Manage and advise on litigation and commercial dispute matters
* Ad hoc legal advice to other members of our team
* Appoint and manage external legal resources where necessary
Associated with some of the major developments across the North of England, this represents a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Solicitor to access good quality work in a young, dynamic business.
Becoming part of an energetic management team, you will manage key relationships with Managing, Finance, and Commercial Directors, and provide sound legal advice to ensure both strategic and daily targets are met.
In order to be consider you must be experienced in non-contentious Construction work (some exposure to contentious is desired but not essential). Ideally you will 4PQE +
For further details contact Nick Barrass at Douglas Scott or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Please contact Nick Barrass, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our North West legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.