2 months ago
Any or N/A
Commercial, Commercial Contracts
Category: Legal Counsel Jobs
In-house Legal Counsel, Warwickshire, 3+ PQE - Call us now on.
JOB TITLE: Legal Counsel
PQE REQUIRED: 3 - 8
SALARY: On application
The role reports directly to the UK Head of Legal and works closely with the UK commercial team fostering a cohesive and collaborative working environment with opportunity for growth. Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing accurate commercial legal advice to all Commercial and Operational parts of the UK business as required.
• Building relationships with and maintains an effective on-going dialogue with internal and external stakeholders.
• Identifying material risks and ensuring that these are allocated appropriately to protect the business.
• Undertaking reporting as required to ensure line manager is aware of key priorities and issues.
• Developing templates and precedents, where beneficial, to bring consistency to contractual arrangements.
• Understanding the regulatory environment and assisting with compliance.
You should ideally have at least 3 years PQE, having trained in private practice at a well-known firm, and ideally have had some in-house experience.
Key skills required:
• corporate/commercial lawyer with in-house experience.
• Strong commercial contract drafting skills, with high attention to detail
• Real estate (landlord and tenant) and some construction law experience an advantage
• Public procurement experience
• Company secretarial experience an advantage
• Self-starter, with strong work ethic
• Solid experience in providing legal advice to a commercial business.
HOW TO APPLY:
In addition, if you know any Solicitor's that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).
28 days ago
only 7 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close