Stockport - up to £22,500
A highly-regarded, regional firm are looking for a Legal Cashier to join their offices in Stockport on a full-time basis.
* Logging/reviewing and allocating incoming client funds
* Inputting client payments and obtaining appropriate authorisation in advance of deadlines
* Placing client funds on and taking funds off deposit accounts
* Banking of all client and office account cheques
* Processing outgoing cheques
* Processing and reconciling professional disbursements
* Payment of professional disbursements in line with SAR
* Allocation of all incoming office receipts in multi-currency and reconciling exchange differences
* Daily, weekly and, monthly reconciliations of the office, client and deposit accounts
* Ensuring the application and posting of client interest payments and the relevant transfer of monies between bank accounts if applicable
* Processing fee notes
* Monitoring of aged fees and disbursements
* Processing Forex payments in line with business requirements
* Project work as set by the Chief Financial Officer and Head of Accounts to include client balances, work in progress, out of date cheques, SRA and audit-related projects
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience working in a Legal environment as a Legal Cashier.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a reputable firm who are growing rapidly! They're offering great support, progression & salaries!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.