Douglas Scott are proud to be partnering with a top reputable Law firm based in Kenilworth, our client are keen in appointing a solid and confident legal cashier to sit within their impressive team.
This tole will be to provide full support within the Accounts department with carrying out accurate and reliable tasks within Legal Cashiering.
Successful applicant will have the ability to communicate with clients and staff members who are not from a financial back ground, and you must have 12-18months experience.
* Posting client & office receipts Coventry & Kenilworth
* Processing & posting card receipts in person and on the phone
* Checking and Posting invoices to the Accounts System and printing bills
* Client to Office Transfers
* Client to office transfer memos to fee earners re bills
* Dealing with fee-earner/staff enquiries
* Monitor incoming funds and inform Fee Earners
* Enter chaps and Bacs payments
* Deposit Account interest rates updates
* Maintaining records of receivership accounts, Deputyship & POA statements
* Provide cover for department absences.
* Covering some aspects of Accounts Manager's work in her absence to include month end and VAT returns
* Checking and monitoring stationery invoices.
* Update Client Standing order spreadsheet
* Client cash receipts
* Petty Cash
* CMS deposit postings & account operation
* Stopping & writing back cheques over 6 months old
* Client Bank reconciliations
* Criminal Bills
* Dormant Balances (with NOH)
* Quarterly WIP returns
* Assisting the Practice Manager with some HR / internal administration
* Maintain central record of holidays
This is a great opportunity for those legal accounts professional keen to take that next step up in responsibility whilst with a firm who are supporting and flexible but also offer a transparent progression route.
Offering a fringe of benefits and great working environment, please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.