ROLE: Legal Cashier
HOURS: Full Time (9:00 - 5:00)
Competitive salary + career progression
Our client is a top 500 law firm that provide cost-effective, high quality legal services and advice for individuals and businesses.
The main qualification for this position is experience of Accounts Procedures, Solicitors Account Rules, and general book keeping. The Legal Cashier will sit within a team of 2.
1. To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
2. The processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
3. The preparation of cheques in accordance with the Accounts Procedures.
4. The processing of bank transfers.
5. The control of designated client deposit accounts.
6. The administration of the Client/Office ledgers.
7. Financial management reporting as required.
8. The preparatory work for the annual accounts
9. Maintain, and monitor, the computerised accounts systems
10. To deal with all enquiries from staff, and any other relevant persons in respect of accounting matters.
11. To ensure the accounts function is fully complient with the Data Protection Act.
To be considered for this position it is important that you have at least 2 years' experience as a legal cashier in a LAW FIRM. It would also be beneficial if you have experience with proclaim. The client is looking for a confident candidate who can hit the ground running.
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today isExt 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.