A leading regional law firm is seeking an experienced legal cashier to join their Nottingham offices on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a legal cashier, you would be joining a busy accounts team based in their Nottingham office, providing support to multiple offices up and down the country.
Key duties include:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocating and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office and client banking
- Office and client cheque posting and processing
- Allocation and posting of searches
- Posting time and disbursement transfers and write offs
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration, scanning and filing
To be considered for this legal cashier opportunity in Nottingham, it is essential that you have at least 12 months' experience working as a legal cashier within a law firm. You must have knowledge and experience of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and be able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Key areas of experience: banking and direct credits, processing cheques, electronic payments and receipts and knowledge of SAR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Top 50, national law firm and is a fantastic name to have on your CV.