Legal Assistant - Residential Conveyancing
Established in 1966, this is a full service traditional law firm based in Cwmbran which has made recent, substantial developments in IT and Quality standards to ensure it is well placed to meet the ever-changing needs of its clients.
It is committed to providing an excellent service for its clients and offers a supportive and engaging environment for its staff.
This role involves;
* Working as part of a team you will be preparing packs of documents to send out to clients
* Opening files and photocopying
* Liaising with clients, estates agents and solicitors, by email, telephone and in person
* Preparing documents such as contracts and transfers
* Preparing financial statements, bills and HRMC/LTT/ Land Registry forms and other administrative duties.
* You will be a strong administrator with proven experience working in a supporting role
* It is essential you have experience within residential conveyancing
* You must be computer literate and have experience working with a case management system.
You will be entitled to;
* A competitive salary based on qualification and experience level
* 25 days holiday
* Pension scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.