3 months ago
Legal Assistant : Property
An exciting opportunity has become available within a modern law firm based in Hertfordshire, for a Legal Assistant with experience and passion for property law.
You will provide legal and administrative assistance to the solicitors in the property team, and progressing client files.
* Progressing the matter file under the solicitor's instructions.
* Assist the Solicitor to bill matters promptly and accurately
* Preparing contract, leases and licence documents
* Ordering documents from the HM Land Registry
* Ordering searches on lease/purchase matters
* Requesting funds from clients and their lenders
* Assisting in the completion of matters
* Completing Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns and Land Registry applications
* Scheduling of Deeds
Desired Skills & attributes:
* Knowledge, experience and passion for Property law and practices.
* Educated to degree level
* Experience of working within a Property Department of a Law Firm/local government or relevant legal qualifications would be preferred.
* Computer literacy in relevant software packages.
* Ability to work calmly under pressure and with a demanding work load.
* Ability to follow instructions given.
* Good time keeping.
* Professional appearance
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 18 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close