Role – Conveyancing Assistant / Intermediate Conveyancer – 1+ years experience
Location – Northampton
Salary – £18K - £22K – dependent on experience
Our Client is a growing Residential Conveyancing Firm in Northampton with associate offices in Peterborough, Manchester and London. Due to their continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant working in Northampton within their property department. Whilst working on a high volume of Conveyancing work this is a smaller organisation providing a much more personalised working environment – but without detracting from excellent career opportunities.
As the Conveyancing Assistant / Intermediate you will be joining to assist a busy conveyancing team and be proactive in the management of a transaction. Being the first point of contact with both clients and estate agents you will carrying out the administrative duties to ensure the process is as seamless as possible.
You will have experience in working within a Conveyancing department, must be comfortable working in a small team and adaptable to the changing requirements of the clients and the team.
You will be responsible for:
· Working within a team of 3 and issuing contracts, and dealing with legal enquiries raised on both freehold and leasehold sales
· Under supervision undertake the general running of a freehold and leasehold sale transaction
· Under supervision, and where necessary, checking searches, standard mortgage offers upon purchase transaction
· Dealing with estate agents / referrals / clients and delivery excellent customer service and communication
· Assist in collating weekly reports and email over to the work providers on the designated day
You will have the following skills / experience:
· Excellent Organisation skills
· Excellent customer service
· Basic conveyancing process
· Fantastic attention to detail especially when under pressure
· Superb communication both written and verbal
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXPANDING FIRM
In applying provide a paragraph to ‘sell yourself’ into such a role.