11 months ago
Job Title: Legal Assistant – Leading Law Firm
Location: Liverpool Duration: Permanent
Salary: Competitive Package including excellent flexible benefits scheme
Slater Gordon Solutions are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join our ELPL department based in our Liverpool office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with proven office experience to join a leading Law firm.
Responsibilities to include;
• Vetting claims for ELPL
• Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls
• Opening files and running all relevant steps.
• Ensuring steps are run correctly when accepting and rejecting files
• Chasing relevant parties for required information in order to progress the claim
• Performing tasks for ELPL fee earners
• To perform delegated tasks on files and chasing documents
• Ensuring all client service standards and client care are met
• To ensure that the appropriate communication methods are utilised
• Ensuring that all information on a case is accurately and promptly entered onto the database
• To assist the EL/PL Team, as and when required
• Endearing to internal and external quality standards.
• Investigate defendant details for all claims
• Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested
What we are looking for;
As a Legal Assistant you will be working in a busy team environment liaising clients with colleagues so we require the following
• Relevant administration experience
• Good IT skills including Microsoft office
• Letter writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A professional approach
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of legal processes is desirable but not essential
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a positive and inviting work environment and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading International Law firm.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying then please follow the online application process.