Role - Conveyancing Assistant / Conveyancing Support role
Location – Watford
Salary - £16K - £19K + Excellent Benefits – (see below)
YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN A LEGAL ENVIRONMENT AND IDEALLY AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE CONVEYANCING PROCESS
Our Client is seeking a Conveyancing Assistant / Conveyancing Support person to join an exciting modern property law firm. You will be liaising with new customers by telephone and email to assist them in the completion and return of initial instruction paperwork.
· Make an excellent early impression on new customers.
· Communicate daily with customers by telephone and email.
· Work to SLAs around daily volume of outbound calls.
· Aim to convert quotes into live instructions by getting customers to return necessary forms.
· Help customers to complete and collate paperwork.
· Work to targets based upon volumes of client onboarding forms returned.
· Use an electronic case management system to upload and save customer documentation.
· Allocate new live cases to the legal teams using a daily capacity spreadsheet.
· Report daily to the Head of Legal Practice on the volume of new onboarding forms received
and the volume of onboarding processes completed.
· Pass on any relevant information revealed during the onboarding process to the legal team.
· Attend training on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing; Anti-Fraud and
YOU WILL HAVE
· A polite and professional telephone manner.
· First rate communication skills.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Proven customer service experience and a passion for people.
· A positive “can do” attitude and a love of innovation and technology.
· The ability to work both independently and in a team.
· 25 days Holiday Per Year & as an added treat, you get your birthday off too!
· Company Paid Bank Holidays – 8 Statutory days per year
· Medical Insurance
· Company pension scheme
· The opportunity to participate in company Stock Options
· A great fun team environment
· An opportunity to learn & develop in an innovative & entrepreneurial environment.
IN APPLYING PLEASE PROVIDE A PARAGRAPH OR 2 TO ‘SELL YOURSELF’ INTO SUCH A ROLE.