Legal Aid Family Solicitor
G2 Legal Limited
West Yorkshire, Yorkshire, UK
£40,000 - £50,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Aid Family Solicitor to join a fantastic firm. You will be joining a well-established team with working conditions to match the best in the market, offering a fantastic work-life balance along with a generous benefits package.
Firm Benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23-31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Interest-free loan for an annual travel pass
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
About the role:
You will be working on matters including care proceedings, children's arrangements, and domestic violence cases. Joining one of the leading and largest teams of family solicitors in Yorkshire is an interesting opportunity with a leading regional firm with offices across Yorkshire, based at the firm's Castleford office - with frequent travel to other offices in West Yorkshire.
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications:
- Must have 2 years PQE+ or equivalent level of experience in childcare law
- It is essential that you have flexibility with frequent travelling between and covering other offices
- Work with minimal supervision and hit the ground running
To hear more about this new Legal Aid Family Solicitor role, apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.