Do you have previous experience managing your own non-litigated RTA claims? Are you focused on delivering exceptional customer service? Come join our non-Litigated Bike team!
About the Role
To deliver robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on client outcomes for Minster Law clients, to generate fee income and contribute to the general successof the business. You will manage a caseload of non-Litigated Motorcycle FastTrack cases and MOJ cases.
About our Benefits
In addition to the salary of GBP 17,800 - GBP 27,000 and all of the usual benefits (pension, life assurance, PMI, 25-30 days holiday), we understand that it's the small things that make people feel appreciated. So our benefits package also includes:
- Up to 20% bonus based on individual contribution
- Health Care Cash plan covering health and wellbeing costs
- Quarterly Megadraw where you can win some fantastic prizes
- Free fruit and Perkbox
- Competitive colleague referral schemes
Your main duties will include:
- Responsible for a caseload of RTA Motorcycle Fast Track non-Litigated claims, following Minster Law best practise, in order to progress your claims through to settlement. The case load will be a mixed case load ofportal and non-portal cases, running them from CNF response to settlement, stage 3 hearing or litigation.
- Ownership of the client relationship ensuring that the right outcome is achieved and the client's claim is optimized for cases of complexity, causation arguments, and denials of liability with minimal supervision.
- Assess liability and quantum to include reviewing medical reports and researching and obtaining relevant case law.
- Draftings chedules of special damages and assessing suitable awards for compensation for pain, suffering and loss of amenity, and other general damages.
- Negotiate with third parties to ensure we receive the best settlement figures for our clients in a proactive and timely manner, identify litigation opportunities where appropriate.
- Drafting Part 8 MOJ Court documents including N208's, submitting evidence and instructing Counsel/other appropriate experts as required.
- Ability to work with a task based case management system to ensure regular contact is maintained with all clients, providing exceptional customer service and managing their expectations.
- Perform to a high level in a target orientated team environment
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
- Previous experience of managing your own caseload of Litigated Personal Injury Car or Motorcycle Claims and good understanding of the CPR and Part 8 processed.
- Accountable for achieving objectives in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining high standards of work quality and client care.
- Excellent negotiator with strong communication skills.
- Competent working with a case management system and good knowledge of Excel and Word.
- We are looking for an excellent negotiator with strong communication skills and good attention to detail. You will be a team player and acts as a role model to your colleagues, working together to achieve business and team goals.
Minster Law are personal injury specialists with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or on a motorcycle. We continually strive to deliver the best support and results for our clients and partners by taking learnings from inside and outside of the legal industry and implementing them in creative and innovative ways.
Our people are united in their ambition to do the best for every client regardless of severity of injury and level of support needed. The service we provide builds trust with our clients who know they can rely on us when they need us most.
The closing date for this role is 25th October 2019. Please note that interviews may be undertaken prior to the closing date, so if you think you have the skills and experience for this role, don't delay and apply now!
If you would like more information about this role please contact our Career Team at
Follow us onTwitter @minsterlawuk or on LinkedIn @Minster Law
Please note that we are not accepting CVs from recruitment agencies for this role.