5 months ago
Legal Advisor - Complex
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Advisor in our Liverpool office to join our highly successful ELPL Complex team. You will have responsibility for your own case load and be expected to maintain the highest standards of customer service.
Responsibilities to include:
* Vetting new claims and run validations/retainers within SLA's.
* To comply with Lexcel and/or client service stands, client care and protocols.
* Request and chase medical records.
* Telephoning/drafting letters/contacting clients to obtain and provide relevant information and maintain regular and pro-active telephone contact.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to accurately record data information.
* Extensive ELPL Experience.
* An understanding of legal procedures.
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select “Apply now” and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.