Kennedys is looking for a Legal Administrator to join our Birmingham office. The successful candidate will provide proactive and efficient administration support to the team including photocopying, filing, identifying key dates/deadlines and liaising with team to complete client returns.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To set up new files accurately and speedily on instruction
- To deal accurately with filing - storage and retrieval of client files in line with the department's filing system
- Preparation for signature of all correspondence and documentation
- Assistance with document production and/or amendments
What are we looking for?
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Team player
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
- To be accountable and straightforward
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Kennedys is a global law firm with over 1,900 people worldwide across 37 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America.
We believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning opportunities to help you develop your skills when you need to, wherever you are in the world.
We value and support diversity as an equal opportunity employer. The environment we practice in is critical as individuals and as members of a cohesive team. We’ve created a culture based on client service, professional excellence, hard work and trust.