I am currently recruiting for a small, friendly and well established law firm based in Waltham Abbey who due to continued growth in their firm are looking for a Legal Admin Assistant to join their reputable team on a permanent part time or full time basis.
The successful admin assistant will be responsible for answering telephones in the standard set by the firm. You will be the person to meet and greet clients/visitors upon arrival as well as photocopying, answering phone, filing, making appointments, stationery orders etc. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a Front of House/Admin Assistant.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent time management
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s (must include Math and English)
- Minimum 1-year office admin experience
- Some legal sector knowledge (Desirable)
- Proficiency and or aptitude in Microsoft Windows operating system; MS Word (essential); MS Excel (essential); MS Outlook (essential)
- Location: Waltham Abbey
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- Job Type: Permanent
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday(full-time or part-time)
- Reference: RM90