Associate to Senior Associate | Corporate | Cambridge
A leading commercial law firm is looking to recruit an associate and/or a senior associate for their corporate team in Cambridge. The roles have arisen due to the growth of the team.
· Join an award-winning firm. They are a growing Top 100 Best Companies employer and are ranked 5th in the Top 20 Best Law Firms to work for in 2021.
· They offer a defined career path and progression: in a little over two years, they have restructured and increased the size of their corporate, commercial, and banking team by 50 per cent.
· They were named Corporate Law Firm of the Year in Insider Media's Central & East Dealmakers Awards 2020.
· They act for family businesses, management teams, financial institutions, banks, multi-national corporations and listed companies taking a proactive and flexible approach to negotiations.
· Their Corporate, Commercial, and Banking (CCB) team has seen a strong start to the year, completing 37 deals with a combined value of just over £299.5m in Q1.
· Their lawyers come from a variety of backgrounds, many from larger and City firms, some from in-house.
· At least one year PQE experience in corporate law.
What's On Offer
· A flexible approach to your working week - be in the office around three days a week
· Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance as well as a bonus scheme on offer to all staff
· 25 days holiday (30 days at director and partner level) rising to 30 days with service
· Group personal pension plan with matched contributions to 5%
Please apply now or contact Lauren Evans to find out more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for Solicitor jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Solicitor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Solicitor careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Solicitor opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Solicitor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: