Lease Extension Fee Earner - Cheshire
Our client is a Property specialist law firm with a well known and highly respected conveyancing team. Due to expansion and growth they are recruiting an experienced lease extension fee earner to join their busy and dynamic team. This a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the leading providers of legal services to the residential property and remortgage markets.
Specifically handling a lease extension caseload, the successful candidate will have experience handling cases dealing with both statutory and non-statutory lease extensions.
* Responsible for managing a large caseload, including lease extensions and potentially some remortgage files to run simultaneously with the lease extension cases.
* Advise on both statutory lease extensions and voluntary lease extension matters.
* Liaise affectively with other Departments in the business including our remortgage and conveyancing teams.
* Responsible for file from opening through to completion, dealing with complex enquiries and ensuring that all files are progressed in a timely manner.
* Provide an exceptional service to clients and third parties, building strong relationships and keeping them regularly updated of progress.
* Responsibility to ensure that all allocated files are maintained in good order in compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA's) and in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements.
* Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
* Ensure that all files are billed correctly with the appropriate fees and on completion funds are sent to the correct place.
* Independently establish priorities, manage deadlines and deliver against targets.
* Conveyancer with 2+ years' previous lease extension experience.
* The ability to run lease extension cases from beginning to end unsupervised.
* The ability to ensure that files are run in an orderly manner with minimum administrative and accounting errors.
* An Enthusiastic team-player and natural self-starter able to work on own initiative.
* Strong communication skills with an enthusiasm for delivering a high level of customer service
* Excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and numerical skills.
* Hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
* Competitive salary and benefits package
Looking for Fee Earner jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Fee Earner vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Fee Earner careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other Fee Earner opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Fee Earner recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: