Leigh Day is seeking to appoint a Learning & Development Manager within our busy L&D team.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
• Develop the trainee learning and development strategy and suite of training interventions and work with HR to assist in the process of qualification
• Work with the Senior Management Team to develop and deliver training and development programmes for Business Services staff
• Manage the Core Legal Programme working closely with the Training Champions in each department
• Work with solicitor apprentice supervisors and external training provider to support the solicitor apprentices towards qualification
• Manage the paralegal learning and development strategy and suite of training interventions
• Work with the Head of L&D to design and deliver a suite of soft skill courses and materials
• Managing e-learning, working with the Head of L&D and L&D Co-ordinator to design or source materials for the Learning Management System
• Be instrumental in re-enforcing the learning and development culture in the firm
To be successful you must have;
• Solid demonstrable experience of operational L&D knowledge and skills and the Importance of delivering value
• Demonstrable working knowledge within the legal industry
• Demonstrable experience of possessing strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
• Proven ability to work independently and autonomously
• Genuine interest to work with a leading claimant law firm
• Experience of working with a learning management system (LMS)
This is a permanent, part-time (4 days per week) position based in London.
Please visit our website to download the job description and application form.
To apply, please return the documents listed below to the email address provided on our website by Sunday 6 October 2019.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form (downloadable from our website).
Unfortunately failure to return all the above requested documents may result in your application not being considered.
Leigh Day is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.