about 1 month ago
Ambitious Residential Property Lawyer sought for a leading firm in Coalville, Leicestershire.
A great opportunity has arisen in our clients’ busy department on a full time, permanent basis. The firm is keen to hear from solicitors, legal executives or licensed conveyancers with a minimum of two years’ PQE who can confidently handle a mixed caseload with minimum supervision. The successful lawyer will therefore be seeking to develop and progress in the conveyancing area whilst actively participating in business development and marketing activities.
• Freehold and leasehold property transactions
• Transfers of equity
• Buy to let and new homes
• Auction sales
• Submit and review searches
• Obtain Land Registry documents
• SDLT returns
• Investigate registered and unregistered titles
• Liaise with clients and other professionals involved in property transactions
• Business development, networking and marketing
• Ideally, a solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
• Have a minimum of two years’ PQE and experience in residential conveyancing law
• Handle a mixed caseload with minimum supervision and meet key deadlines
• Have excellent client care and communicate well, both verbally and in writing
• Detail oriented with good time management skills
• Participate in business development and marketing activities
Our client is a vibrant and contemporary law firm based in a significant and modern office in Leicestershire and renowned for their personal and friendly approach. They aim to deliver expert advice, handling each case with exceptional customer service and efficiency. Appreciating that staff are its greatest asset, this practice encourages continuous training within a progressive working environment. They are now seeking a confident and technically proficient Residential Conveyancing Lawyer in Leicestershire.
• Generous holiday allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
• Structured work environment
• Exposure to a quality caseload
Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing vacancy, please contact Ajay quoting reference AP03805801.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 20 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close