A Personal Injury Lawyer is sought part time for this long established law firm in their Exeter office.
The firm offer a full range of legal services and have strong links with the community. Their litigation department deals with a broad range of civil litigation work and the team has one partner, two associates, one paralegal and support staff.
They are looking for a 4 or 5 year PQE or thereabouts experienced PI Lawyer with initiative and drive to manage and develop a very varied caseload of Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims initially 3 days per week.
In this supportive and friendly team you will:-
- be well versed in portal, fast track and multi track procedures;
- be able to run a wide variety of PI claims to include RTA, EL, PL, product liability, equine and misc. claims;
- be able to deal with a limited number of clinical negligence claims;
- be able to work profitably and efficiently and drive cases to conclusion;
- be able to work under your own initiative;
- be able to demonstrate previous experience of acting for locally based clients who have instructed their firm directly (not through a referrer);
- be able to demonstrate active business development in the local community and its business and organisations;
- have a full driving licence so you can work from different locations as the business need requires.
The firm offer excellent career prospects for the right person.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity where you will become an integral member of the litigation department where you can thrive in a professional and friendly atmosphere. The firm are offering a competitive salary.