3 months ago
£18000 - £22000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Paralegal Jobs
£18,000 - £22,000
I am currently working with a full-service, boutique law firm based in Central London. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a Junior Paralegal on a permanent, full time basis.
• Mandarin and Cantonese language skills are essential
• Minimum 6 months conveyancing experience as an Assistant, Paralegal or Secretary
• Ability to communicate at all levels in verbal and written form
• Able to demonstrate basic conveyancing knowledge
• Must be aware of administrative and clerical procedures.
• Must be polite, articulate and friendly towards all staff and third parties.
• A polite, articulate and friendly telephone manner.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Good organisational skills.
• Audio typing experience within conveyancing is essential.
• Central location
• Training Contract providers
CONSULTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
If you are interested in this vacancy (YK1568), please apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this Paralegal role please contact Yoned Khan (London) for a discreet conversation.
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close