about 1 month ago
We have an exciting, new opportunity for a Junior PA to join our Bristol office.
Osborne Clarke is recognised as one of the UK's most forward-thinking law firms. Our success is down to excellence in our approach to our clients, our people and our business.
With a growing international reach, particularly in Europe but also across Asia and the US, we look after a wide range of commercial clients such as Facebook and Vodafone, as well as entrepreneurs and digital start-ups.
Our focussed strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named Roll on Friday's 'Firm of the year' 2018.
What you'll do
* To provide administrative and secretarial support to the PAs and legal teams as required
* To take responsibility for diary management and meeting room requirements for the team (anticipating and avoiding potential diary conflicts); provide conference dial-in or VC details where necessary; organise all travel arrangements;
* To amend and format documentation;
* To assist with administrative tasks in relation to the file opening process (CDD requirements and logging engagement letters); business development (mailings/events); file management (filing, closing and arranging offsite storage of files);
* To play an active role in managing the billing process for the team;To provide ad hoc support for the PA team (covering for other PA absences).
* Deal with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and provide effective transfer of information
* Involvement in ad-hoc projects as given by the team
* Work to continuously develop effective ways of working within the team
* To deal with any other reasonable requests
What we're looking for
* Basic IT skills (Microsoft word, Outlook)
* Essential to be organised and be able to prioritise work
* Essential to have good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
* Ability to pay close attention to detail
* Good time management
Further training will be provided to enable progression and enhancement of IT and PA skills as necessary
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.