Junior Conveyancer, Cheshire
Are you a conveyancing assistant / paralegal and feel that you are not getting the progression and responsibility you deserve?
If you are capable of handling simple conveyancing matters under supervision and want the ability to handle your own work and earn a bonus on what you achieve this opportunity may be for you.
· Boutique conveyancing practice with a track record of providing quality conveyancing services to individual and business clients
· Innovative, forward thinking law firm which puts positive customer experience is at the heart of everything it does
· You will be responsible to manage and progress a caseload of residential property files, the work will be made up of sales and simple freehold purchase matters
· You will work in a team and have the full support of your team leader who will be an experienced property lawyer
· You will be given training and support and will be able to work in an environment where hard work is rewarded
· Applications welcome from paralegals and legal assistants who have experience of the whole conveyancing process
· Previous experience handling your won files will be an advantage
· You must possess excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all parties to the transaction
· Competitive salary and bonus on offer
· Free Parking on site
· Career progression is fully supported
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.