An exciting opportunity for an ambitious family solicitor to make their mark. This is a senior role and you will be given the opportunity to build a team around you. A following is a pre requisite to be considered. You should have sufficient personal following to be able to cover your base salary in the first year. That said there is a constant flow of new instructions from other practice areas. This is a pivotal appointment and you will be given every support in building their vision of a family offering a reality.
The firm operates a flexible working policy.
You will be experienced in advising on
• Negotiating Financial settlements;
• Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
• Private children Act matters;
• Dissolution of civil partnerships; and,
• Emergency applications, variations and enforcement.
You will have proven management skills and enjoy supervising and mentoring assistants which you recruit to build your team.