With the continued growth of Pure Business Group and the migration of systems a number of Helpdesk Support roles are available with immediate start.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Provide end user support locally and remote
- Resolving problems
- Software support
- Hardware configuration
- Supporting the internal IT Helpdesk
- Working with the Infrastructure and Development Teams
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide Helpdesk Support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc.
- Document internal procedures.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory and CMS software
- Support Legal Case Management Software, Microsoft Office, Email & Internet Browsers etc.
- Service Desk Principles
- Desktop Support
- Active Directory
- Windows Installation
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Legal Case Management Software (ideally Proclaim)
- Citrix Support
- Technical Helpdesk/Service Desk experience
- Having a good knowledge of maintaining and creating Service Desk SOPs
- Excellent knowledge of reporting
- Manage critical client incidents and act as a point of escalation for the team.
- Network, AD, Exchange, troubleshooting skills, Desktop/Laptop troubleshooting
- Good at using MS Office 2016 (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Remote desktop connectivity applications
- Internet browsers (e.g. IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- MS Office Suites
- Mobile OS and applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
- CompTIA - A+, N+
- Associated Microsoft Certified Exam
- A Levels