2 months ago
Our client, a growing IT services consultancy with a global presence are looking for an experienced contracts manager to join the commercial contracts team to manage deals from end to end and advise the business on legal risk implications.
The role will mainly involve dealing with complex commercial contracts such as master service agreements, NDAs, T&Cs, boiler plate agreements and software services agreements. Candidates should be comfortable acting as a business advisor and liaising with various departments such as finance, HR and sales, to advise on the legal risks.
This is a permanent position and will be a great opportunity for a confident contracts manager who's looking to take the next step in their career and interested in joining a growing organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 2 years of commercial contracts experience including complex commercial contracts
* Ideally, experience in the IT industry
* Multi-jurisdictional contracts experience in Europe
* Experience of supporting procurement teams
* Strong communication skills and comfortable liaising with different departments, suppliers, clients etc.
* Confidence in their ability and able to adapt quickly
If you possess the relevant experience and are currently seeking a new role then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calland ask for Amanda Pearson or Jennifer Brook.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
27 days ago
only 6 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close