We are embarking on an exciting new IT programme that delivers on our firm-wide Ambition 2024 strategy. Our IT landscape will be transformed as we build for the future and we are currently investing in the latest technology including Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure alongside the latest innovation in legal tech. We continue to work with leading technology providers to map out our roadmap for the next five years.
We recognise our success is reliant on enabling brilliant team work and as part of the IT programme, we are investing in our staff, their skills and career development. In addition, we are adopting the latest approaches in working practices and the toolsets to support them.
It is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Walker Morris IT. If you have the enthusiasm and drive to be part of a great team that is going to be at the heart of transforming our firm with the very latest technology, we can't wait to meet you!
This role will ensure all the applications which support the business are designed and delivered to meet business need and evolve as part of our continuous improvement program.
- You'll need to gain a good understanding of our Applications and develop and manage them in line with our Application roadmap – which you'll help put together.
- You'll liaise with the business and various stakeholders to understand their needs, ensure our applications are fit for use and drive user adoption.
- You'll contribute to the budget process, manage a small team of developers and support analyst, and also manage suppliers. And, of course, you'll create reports and prove what's happening with the metrics, KPIs and CSIPs.
- Be able to manage stakeholders and demonstrate business acumen
- Team and collaboration orientated
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Be very organised
- Have worked in a similar position, as a Service Delivery Lead or delivering a service within an ITIL service framework.
- Be educated to degree standard.
Our shared values represent our culture and the things that are important to us. They define who we are as a Firm, as an employer and what we expect of our people. They provide direction and purpose by influencing the decisions that we make and the actions that we take. It’s really important that all candidates and employees demonstrate these values in their day to day activities:
Walker Morris pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, committed to being as diverse as possible within our employee network. We do not discriminate on the basis of a person’s ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic and therefore encourage applications made by anyone who comes from diverse backgrounds, communities and underrepresented demographics. We work hard to ensure that our recruitment practices are as inclusive as possible and we are happy to make any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process in order to assist you in performing your best.
Looking for IT Project Manager jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest IT Project Manager vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top law job sites. Simply Law Jobs prides itself in helping thousands of people build their IT Project Manager careers in UK.
Click below button to browse other IT Project Manager opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for IT Project Manager recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below: