My client is a leading international law firm that has had year on year continued growth within their well established IP Team.
Due to recent expansion, my client is now looking to add an additional team member to their IP TMT Team in London.
Responsibilities for the IP TMT associate solicitor include:
- Assisting on a variety of contentious IP cases including trademark, copyright designs and some patent matters
- Applying your IP skills to assist the practical and commercial objectives of the firm's clients across a range of technically complex and diverse industries
- Contribute to and drive BD and marketing activities
- Develop to provide thought leadership and raise the profiles of the firm externally.
- Qualified IP lawyer with contentious experience. Non-contentious IP experience would be adventitious but not essential
- 2-5 years' PQE
- Experience in patent, trademark, copyright and core IP disciplines, designs
- Strong academics inclusive of a 2:1 and ideally qualified in English law
- Commercially aware
- Experience in the technology sector.
If you would like more information relating to this IP TMT associate solicitor opportunity in London, call me for a discreet and non-pushy conversation. .