IP Litigation Associate
Are you a Junior Associate looking for a new challenge? A Legal 500 independent law firm is actively searching for a promising IP Litigation solicitor to join their team.
What will the role entail?
- Advising on a varied range of disputes and related advisory work concerning soft IP (trade marks, designs, copyright and confidential information)
- Working on patent disputes across a range of technologies
- In addition, the candidate will have responsibility for brand management in relation to a small number of portfolios, comprising high-level dispute work at the UKIPO and EUIPO, alongside enforcement and advisory work for those clients
What do you need?
- UK & Wales Qualified (0-2 years PQE)
- Contentious IP experience in private practice
- A keen interest in IP law, with a solid grounding in its basics, and a thirst to become a true specialist
- Has undertaken the Oxford IP Diploma or is planning to do so in the near future
- One of the largest IP practices in the UK with more than 40 lawyers and trade mark attorneys
- Work across a range of sectors including technology, automotive, pharma, betting & gaming, sport, retail, fashion, media, and hospitality
- Won TMT Firm (Specialism) of the Year in Brand Management at The Legal 500 UK Awards 2017 and was instrumental in the firm's award of Global Luxury Law Firm of the Year 2019 at the Luxury Law Summit
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.