Are you a Junior/Mid-Senior Lawyer looking for a change in law firm? An international legal 500 law firm is looking for an associate to join the IP team at their London office.
What will the role entail?
* The role will involve advising on aspects of patent law, especially patent royalty rates, licensing disputes and FRAND
* Analysing complex datasets, graphing results and drawing conclusions, and simple economic modelling
* Supporting the continued development of the Pattern offering
* Reviewing patent licences
* Advising clients on patent portfolio enforcement strategy
What will you need?
* Ideally looking for candidates with a STEM background and a passion for Intellectual Property Law
* Candidates should ideally have previous experience in a leading solicitor or patent attorney firm
* The successful candidate will have experience in patent law, excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree in a STEM subject (or equivalent experience) and proven experience of handling complex matters gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
Salary based on experience plus benefits and bonus scheme. (Benefits include pension,
private medical cover, life insurance and income protection, season ticket loan).
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.