9 months ago
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE - LONDON
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Executive to join our London office.
The successful candidate will be required to provide effective and efficient internal communications support to the firm by owning and managing one or more of our regular global channels, ensuring good representation from across the business; helping to disseminate key corporate messages through internal communications activities and materials; advising internal clients on appropriate communications strategies and tactics for their projects and delivering higher-level support where appropriate, including developing and implementing communications plans when necessary; contributing to the success of flagship internal events, and supporting the smooth running of the Internal Communications team.
The Candidate Required
· Educated to degree level or equivalent.
· Excellent English language skills (written and oral) with a thorough understanding of English grammar and current usage.
· Ability to write good quality, compelling copy in plain English, avoiding hyperbole and 'spin'.
· Communication/marketing qualification or progress towards qualifications is desirable but not essential.
· Ability to speak French, German, Arabic or Mandarin would be an advantage but is not essential.
· At least two years' experience in an internal communications or related discipline in an international professional services/corporate environment.
· Experience of multi-tasking; being able to prioritise projects/tasks/assignments
· Experience of working in small teams and to tight deadlines
· Experience and understanding of the design and print process
· Experience of coaching peers and colleagues in communications skills and techniques
· Experience of administering high level events, parties or conferences
· IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Pinsent Masons is an international law firm that ranks amongst the top 75 law firms globally, with a long-standing reputation for delivering high-quality legal advice rooted in its deep understanding of the sectors and geographies in which its clients operate. With over 1,500 lawyers operating from 23 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, Pinsent Masons is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
Our core values are Approachable, Bold and Connected and as a firm we hold these in high regard. Personally and collectively, we live them every day and our firm is a better place for it.
Pinsent Masons stands out in particular for its innovative approach to service delivery and in 2016 we were ranked among the five most Innovative Law Firms in Europe.
For any queries, please contact our In-house recruiter, Bhavika Upton. We only accept CVs that are logged on the Recruitment portal.