12 months ago
Whilst acting as an extension of the TLT commercial team, the successful Interim Commercial Solicitor can expect to handle the following work:
* Advising on a range of commercial contracts relating to business as usual work
* Supporting key stakeholders on business critical projects
* Providing general legal advice to the wider business in the UK and Europe
The Ideal Candidate
TLT looks for talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. As the successful Interim Consumer Solicitor we would be looking for the following:
* A minimum of 6 years post qualified experience gained within a notable firm or in house legal team
* A proven background in commercial law in the mobile telecoms sector.
* A strong academic background and good commercial awareness
* Although not essential, fluency in French would be a real advantage.
Ideally, you will be available at short notice and be able to occasionally travel to other European offices.