We have been instructed by a high end fashion company to recruit an experienced Employment Lawyer to provide high quality, commercially focussed advice. The role will be to join their legal team on an interim basis, initially from end September until 10th January 2020.
- Advising HR and the business on day-to-day employment law issues across the UK and EMEIA (including in relation to re-organisations, changes to terms and conditions, ill-health cases, complex disciplinary, grievance and performance management cases, equal pay issues, family rights, atypical workers, data subject access requests and other ad hoc queries).
- Supporting HR and the business on any larger projects that arise, such as collective redundancies, TUPE transfers and equality and diversity initiatives.
- Advising on senior hires and complex exits.
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements.
- Drafting changes to template employment documents, such as contracts and post-termination restraints.
- Handling employment litigation (other than advocacy, unless experienced).
- Providing support to commercial lawyers in respect of the employment aspects of contracts with service providers.
- Reviewing and advising on employment-related policies.
- Instructing external lawyers where necessary in relation to the above and co-ordinating advice as appropriate to ensure it is fit for the business.
- Qualified solicitor with post qualification experience
- Ideally you will have in-house experience
- You will be a specialist in employment law upon qualification
- You will be autonomous and have strong stakeholder management skills
- You will be experienced in dealing with cross-border matters involving working with foreign lawyers
This role will be offered on a daily rate circa £500 - £600 a day (via ltd company). If engaging via a Ltd co full ltd co insurances must be held. PAYE rate can be calculated if required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.