12 months ago
We're interested in working with experienced freelance or consultant Data Protection Solicitors who are looking for new projects or to add a client to their portfolio career.
We're ambitious for our clients and have a clear and simple aim to help them succeed. We listen, think creatively and then act, sourcing the right expertise from our business and, where necessary, collaborating with others and scaling our resource to deliver.
Working as a specialist Data Protection Solicitor you can expect to be dealing with a range of work including:
* GDPR review and implementation
* General support on a range of Data Protection related matters
* Reviewing and drafting a range of commercial contracts
Recent examples of projects include:
* Part time role split between home and the client's office for 12 months
* 12 month secondment on site with our client.
* Splitting time between the client site, our offices and working from home on a discreet project run by the firm.
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally, as a specialist Data Protection solicitor, you will have at least 5 years post qualification experience. It would be useful to have an in depth understanding of GDPR regulations and an ability to advise of GDPR related issues.
You might be working as a consultant or on a freelance basis already or you might be considering your first move in house, either way, you will be capable of hitting the ground running with a range of complex Data Protection matters.
To find out more about working on a freelance basis with TLT, please to this role through the link on this advert or, for a confidential discussion, please call Peter Ferguson on