Leeds, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire
£40,000 - £50,000
£40,000 to £45,000
Leeds City Centre
Full Time, PermanentWho we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.About the business:
Our client is a multi-award winning law firm with an excellent reputation, providing expert legal services to clients throughout the UK. The firm hold an excellent reputation, having been recognised locally as one of the leaders in Dispute Resolution Law.
In addition to a strong earnings package, the firm offer great employee benefits and an excellent employee experience. As the successful candidate, you will be joining a forward-thinking organisation, working on excellent quality files. If successful, you will perform the following role as a Insolvency Solicitor:
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
- Manage a caseload of contentious / non-contentious insolvency matters, including bankruptcies, liquidations, administrations, and company voluntary arrangements (CVAs).
- Provide expert legal advice and guidance to clients on insolvency-related matters, including debt recovery, restructuring, creditor rights, and director responsibilities.
- Conduct thorough legal research and analysis to support your clients' cases and stay up-to-date with changes and developments in insolvency law.
- Draft and review legal documents, including court pleadings, contracts, agreements, and correspondence, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Represent clients in negotiations, mediations, and court proceedings, advocating their interests and seeking favourable outcomes.
- Collaborate with colleagues, such as other solicitors, paralegals, and support staff, to provide comprehensive legal services to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their objectives, and providing tailored legal solutions to meet their needs.
- Stay informed about market trends, industry updates, and changes in legislation related to insolvency law, and actively contribute to the firm's knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Participate in business development activities, such as networking events, seminars, and client presentations, to attract new clients and promote the firm's insolvency law practice.
- Ensure compliance with professional standards, ethical guidelines, and regulatory requirements at all times.
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Additional leave over Christmas period
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Fully paid for city centre parking
- Travel to work payments (public transport payments)
- Discretionary bonus
- Hybrid working
- You will be a qualified solicitor, either newly qualified or up to 5 years post qualification experience
- It is vital you have exposure to contentious insolvency work
- You will need to have trained and qualified in the UK
How to apply:
If this Insolvency Solicitor vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114********* for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Insolvency Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.