5 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland, one of the world’s foremost international law firms, are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Specialist to join their team.
The successful candidate will:
• Assist/advise in technical decision making
• Help to cover technical shortfalls within the team
• Improve EOL and EOS management
• Hold supplier and internal resource to account technically
• Govern our infrastructure
• Technical decision making, recommendations and options
• Commissioning infrastructure solutions and roadmaps
• Lead technical debates to conclusions
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate will have:
• Previously Managed Service Providers
• Internal technical teams
• IaaS platforms
• Be good at building strong relationships with suppliers and internal teams
• Some legacy infrastructure
• Works collaboratively and shares knowledge across business areas.
• Takes ownership and resolves problems, whilst upholding team reputation.
• Communicates effectively with colleagues
• Enthusiastic and self-aware, adapting style to suit the situation, acting as a positive role model for the team.
• Remains calm and resilient, even under pressure.
• Considers long term as well as short term implications of decisions and advice.
• Applies understanding of the wider firm, individual stakeholders and how the business operates to achieve positive outcomes.
• Have the ability and desire to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal teams
We're a modern, progressive law firm with a genuine commitment to equality, diversity and a family-friendly working environment. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. That’s how we’ve become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.