3 months ago
The firm offers excellent prospects for progression and our culture provides all our people with world-class support to achieve their ambitions and goals.
Bird & Bird is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment and we are an equal opportunities employer. We support an agile working environment and are happy to discuss flexible working.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our IT Services department for an Infrastructure Analyst.
Working within a global Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for supporting the firms’ global network connecting 2,500 users across 29 offices.
Although the role is based in London, the nature of the position may require you to travel to other Bird & Bird offices.
You will be taking overall responsibility for:
* Resolving faults & issues escalated from 1st & 2nd line teams & SOC
* Monitoring & documentation of global infrastructure
* Liaising with key external suppliers & Telcos
* Performance benchmarking & improvement
* Software licencing, compliance & agreement management
* Email & web security administration
* Planning, managing & communicating system upgrades, patching & maintenance
* Organising office expansions & relocations
* Management of hardware & software maintenance contracts
For further details on this role please click on the link below to review the job specification or contact Rachel Boyle, Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a confidential discussion about the vacancy.