In this Industrial Disease Solicitor role you will join a well known Manchester firm that have recently expanded and are continuing to do so at an impressive rate. They are genuine specialists in industrial disease matters and do not focus solely on NIHL claims. This particular team have a bias on hand arm vibration / vibration white finger (HAVS / VWF) claims. You will work as part of a tight knit team, handling complex matters only and benefit from a supportive working environment.
Industrial Disease Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Forward thinking, specialist firm currently with a solid reputation throughout the market
- You will be part of a team that undertakes complex non-NIHL industrial disease claims to include with a bias on HAVS / VWF claims
- A progressive firm that offers a genuine scope to progress internally and rewards success with an achievable and fair bonus structure
- A firm that places an emphasis on internal training and development and invests in its staff
- A team focussed environment with plenty of expertise to draw upon
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Industrial Disease Solicitor 2 – 5 PQE
- Must have experience of handling a caseload of HAVS and Vibration White Finger matters
- Comfortable running their own caseload of litigated industrial disease cases
- Experience of working to billing targets
- Generous annual leave rising with each years’ service
- Alternate working hours available (8 – 4 / 9 – 5 / 10 – 6)
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Bonus scheme
- Onsite gym and canteen subsidised
The next step
To register your interest in this Industrial Disease Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.