In House Solicitor / Legal Executive - Leeds
Are you an experienced counter fraud motor litigator, looking for a one of a kind opportunity?
· Innovative and well known insurance company
· Forward thinking and progressive environment
· Friendly and supportive team
· Unique role for an experienced counter fraud motor litigator to set up and grow their own in-house legal team
· 12 month fixed term contract, with the aim of going permanent
· Dealing with a caseload of fraudulent motor claims whilst developing and training an in-house legal team
· Responsible for mitigating and managing legal risk of the company to ensure risks are identified, evaluated, escalated in timely manner to formulate robust solutions
· This is a visionary step for someone to grow an in-house legal team, from acorn into an oak tree
· Candidate must be at least 5 years' PQE or equivalent
· It is essential that you have experience in motor insurance fraud, with an emphasis on fraud litigation
· Have good knowledge of the strategic needs of the Counter Fraud arena
· Flexible hours will be considered
· Very competitive remuneration package
· Generous holiday entitlement
For more information or to apply, please contact Stacey Regan at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.