BCL Legal are now working with a leading B2B service provider whom are looking for their first in-house solicitor to look after their commercial contracts, and other legal issues that arise in the day to day of a medium sized growing business. They are one of the market leaders in their field and have offices in both Merseyside and Yorkshire. This role is based out of their Merseyside headquarters and is a chance to really help manage and run a business as part of the senior management team.
In-House Commercial Solicitor - Merseyside
· This is a great position for someone looking for added responsibility in an in-house commercial solicitor position.
· It offers a chance to get involved across all areas of the business, mainly focussing on commercial contracts.
· Standalone in-house commercial solicitor position, supporting the CFO in company secretarial matters.
· Working with external legal suppliers to ensure best practice.
· At least 3 years PQE either in house or within a commercial solicitor position.
· Ability to work alone, but also with all different areas of the business.
· Ability to travel to visit large clients.
· Good negotiation skills.
· £45,000 - £60,000.
· Generous remuneration package.
· Good working hours and work/life balance.
· Chance to make real difference to the wider business.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.