A leading global pharmaceuticals business is now looking to employ a junior-mid level In-house Commercial Contracts lawyer to oversee legal aspects of the business.
This is a hugely varied role with responsibilities to include, but not limited to:-
• Communicate and negotiate, where appropriate, with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (employment law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organisation
• Managing external solicitors and other professionals
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
The successful candidate will possess:-
• Qualified solicitor, registered to practice in the UK.
• Proven experience as a legal counsel, ideally within a highly regulated, though not necessarily pharmaceutical, business environment.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate or commercial law and procedures
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
• Outstanding communication skills
• Experience and understanding of dealing with multiple international jurisdictions and implication on structure of agreements
• Ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
For your key role, you will be rewarded with a generous package. The business places an emphasis and investment in your professional development as well being known for offering a collegiate, family-like working environment.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Louis Rosenthal for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.