£50,000 + bonus + benefits
Healthcare, Pension scheme, Car Parking, Cycle to work scheme
PQE 3, PQE 4, PQE 5, PQE 6-9, PQE 10+
Commercial, Intellectual Property, Commercial Contracts, Data Protection, Information Technology
Category: Associate Jobs
, Legal Counsel Jobs
, Solicitor Jobs
This multi-national Plc is recruiting for an experienced commercial contracts solicitor.
Whilst the focus will be on contracts for the UK business, part of the role will include advising on contracts for the EMEA business.
Key responsibilities include rafting and negotiating data and technology related commercial agreements including:
- Data and/or software licensing, maintenance and support, consulting and/or professional services agreements
- Master Services/Framework Agreements
- Partner agreements – contracts with resellers, referrers and other intermediaries
- Affinity agreements – contracts for the provision of direct to consumer products via affinity partners
- Advising on legal issues connected with new product developments/launches, including development of standard contract documentation for new products
- Liaising with specialist internal lawyers in relation to areas such as data protection and FCA regulation, and with Compliance Team where necessary
For further information on this and other exciting opportunities, or to discuss your situation in complete confidence, please contact David Mayfield.
At Bygott Biggs our aim has always been to provide a more personal service and everyone here believes that recruitment should be about building long-term relationships with clients and candidates alike. Our reputation has been built on the fact that we provide an efficient and professional service but are not afraid to give straight forward, straight talking advice.
Any above pqe is expressed as a guideline only. We are happy to hear from anyone who can demonstrate the necessary skills and knowledge in order to fulfil this role.