Pure Business Group is currently recruiting for a HR Officer for our growing innovative company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Officer to join an expanding business that can offer a long term career and an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support recruitment and selection of staff
- Deal with Employee Relations queries
- Advise employees and managers on full HR function
- Review Company processes and develop new processes as required.
- Support in-house training
- Assist with payroll queries
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Administer employee discipline processes.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements.
- CIPD qualified Level 5
- Have at least 3 years’ experience working as HR Advisor or equivalent
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management.
- Knowledge of business principles.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations.
- Experience of relevant software.
- Organising and prioritising skills
- Good general computer literacy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Methodical approach
- Ability to work as part of a team