Housing litigation Solicitor/Associate - Birmingham - NQ-5 PQE
Highly regarded commercial law firm is seeking a Housing Litigation Solicitor (or Associate) to join its tier 1 rated team in Birmingham. This Housing Litigation Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options considered.
As a Housing Litigation Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a top ranked team that provides advice and support on the full range of housing litigation matters to include housing disrepair, anti-social behaviour and possession proceedings. The team is experienced in dealing with Equality Act and Human Right Act defences as well as complex mental health cases.
- Work with a loyal client base of Landlords to include national housing associations and charities as well as local authorities and management companies.
- Review client policies and provide training.
- Be involved in business development activities.
To be successful in your application for this Housing Litigation Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months' experience of CPR litigation and ideally housing litigation experience whether from private practice or in-house (more experienced candidates will also be of interest).
- Social housing/residential property law knowledge.
- Good advocacy and communication skills.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Housing Litigation Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- Excellent quality work.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support and excellent training.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
To be considered for this Housing Litigation Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information. **********@bcllegal.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.