A reputable Personal Injury Practice is looking to recruit a Travel Litigation Paralegal on a permanent full-time basis. Due to continuous growth within the Firm, they are now seeking an experienced Paralegal/fee earner to join their Firm in Birmingham City Centre.
You will be managing your own caseload of pre-litigated and litigated travel and personal-injury (PI) matters. In addition, you will be provided with a unique opportunity to assist the partner with valuable, multi-track files. This is a rare opportunity for you to be involved and hands-on with some high-value cases.
Ideally, my client is searching for a candidate with previous experience of operating within PI and travel claims. You will be working closely with a highly experienced and respected partner at this organisation, so it is desired that you'll be motivated, and looking to develop your skills and technical abilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Submission of claims via the MOJ Portal
* Liaising with clients and all related third parties in writing and over the telephone
* Drafting correspondence and documents including instructions to counsel
* Valuation of general damages and calculation of special damages
* A sound knowledge of Personal Injury law and the procedure appertaining to Fast Track claims
* Experience and a proven record of conducting a Claimant Personal Injury case load
* Excellent client care and communication skills
* Excellent keyboard skills and knowledge of MS Word
For more information regarding the role, please contact Mehreen Arif on /email@example.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.